VORTEX Sparc Solar
The SPARC® SOLAR harnesses the power of the sun for up to 150,000 hours of battery life. Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches from solar to battery power when the sun can’t power the dot to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings. Its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot delivers a clear, precise point of aim, and is motion activation capable for worry-free activation in high stress situations.
- Daylight Bright Illuminated Center Dot Daylight bright, illuminated center dot aids in faster center-point acquisition in bright daylight conditions.
- Fully Multi-Coated Increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
- Unlimited Eye Relief Non-critical eye relief for rapid target acquisition
- Night-Vision Compatibility The lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
- Parallax Free All red dot and holographic sights will exhibit some small amount of parallax. Matching current industry practice, this small amount would be considered « parallax free » and will make a negligible difference in performance.
- Dot Color Bright Red
- Dot Size 2 MOA
- Eye Relief Unlimited
- Adjustment Graduation 1 MOA
- Travel Per Rotation 42 MOA
- Max Elevation Adjustment 100 MOA
- Max Windage Adjustment 100 MOA
- Parallax Setting Parallax Free
- Length 2.6 inches
- Weight 5.9 oz
Included in the Box:
- Tethered Lens Covers
- T10 Torx Multi-Tool
- Low Mount
- Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount
- Lens Cloth
- CR2032 Battery