MAGPUL BAD LEVER
Magpul Bad Lever, prolongation de l’arrêtoir de culasse afin de pouvoir l’actionner avec l’index de la main droite.
Developed from the operational experience of the Magpul Dynamics team, the B.A.D. Lever (Battery Assist Device) is designed to considerably improve the speed and efficiency of the AR15/M16 bolt catch. The B.A.D. Lever quickly addresses reloading and malfunction clearance shortcomings of AR15/M16 platforms by extending a paddle to the right side of the weapon, allowing manipulation of the bolt stop from the fire control/ready position with the right-hand trigger finger.
- Fits standard mil-spec forged AR15/M16 lower receivers
- Thin, anti-snag profile and textured surface still allows for traditional manipulation of the bolt catch while maintaining unobstructed access to the trigger
- Easy attachment to the existing bolt catch paddle via one screw
- Machined from durable billet 6061-T6 aluminum with mil-spec finishing
- MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2 hard anodizing with manganese phosphate on the screw per MIL-DTL-16232G
- Torx mounting screw with Nyloc blue patch prevents back out under recoil
- Torx wrench included