AR15 Battle Arms Workhorse 10.5″
The BATTLEARMS® WORKHORSE® series of firearms are built for duty and hard use in mind. It is purpose-built around the forged BAD-15 7075-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum receiver and free-float rail handguard with M-LOK attachment point at 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions. At 12 o’clock is a full-length Picatinny accessory rail with their signature notch cut matching the upper receiver. Every firearm is equipped with a 4150 chrome-moly steel black nitride barrel for durability and accuracy. Each barrel is individually head-spaced with a matching 9130 steel bolt and 8620 black nitride carrier for ultimate reliability and ease of cleaning.
Look a bit more closely and you will find this duty line of rifles are not so “plain jane”. It is loaded with numerous enhanced components such as a smooth nickel Teflon trigger, enhanced magazine release, enhanced takedown/pivot pins for easy tool-less breakdown, one-piece magazine catch, billet trigger guard, enhanced bolt catch, user-adjustable three-position pistol grip, and enhanced single side safety.
The WORKHORSE® series offers an amazing value. The perfect firearm for duty or home defense.
- Receiver Model: WORKHORSE® (Forged)
- Type: Semi-Auto pistol
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Muzzle Thread: 1/2×28 TPI
- Rail Length: 9.5in WORKHORSE® M-LOK Free-Float Rail
- Gas System: Carbine Length
- Barrel Length: 10.5in
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1:7T
- Barrel Profile/Finish/Material: Medium Profile 4150 CM Barrel, Black Nitride. .750 Diameter Gas Block Journal
- Weight: 5.65 lbs (2.56 kg)
- Overall Length: 29in (736.6mm)
- Collapsed Length: 26.25in (666.75mm)
- Charging Handle: Mil-Spec Single Sided Charging Handle
- Trigger: Enhanced Nickel Teflon
- Safety: Enhanced Single Sided Safety
- Stabilizing Brace: SBA3 Pistol Brace
- Finish: Type 3 Black Anodized
- Magazine: (1) 30rd Magazine
- Sights: Optics Ready Platform